brown chocolate chips

New: Organic Chocolate Chips – 70% Bittersweet – No Added Sugar

Can’t have sugar? You can still enjoy your favorite chocolatey treats. One of our latest products is Organic Chocolate Chips – 70% Bittersweet – No Sugar Added. Just because there’s no conventional sugar doesn’t mean they aren’t sweetened!

These chips contain 3 different types of alternative, natural sweeteners: erythritol, agave inulin, and stevia. Erythritol is a naturally occurring sugar alcohol made from fermentation while stevia is a sweetener that comes from the leaves of the stevia plant and is significantly far sweeter than sugar. Inulin is a dietary fiber. The inulin in these chips is derived from the agave plant and formulates well to balance the overall sweet favor profile when combined with erythritol and stevia.

These chocolate chips may have three different sweeteners, but it’s still dark chocolate. It’s in the name: 70% Bittersweet means 70% of this ingredient is made up of cocoa, with the remaining 30% being sweetener. They are still, of course, 100% delicious. Use our new chocolate chips in keto-friendly or low-sugar candy, chocolate, ice creams, baked goods and other snacks!

Jedwards is proud to supply organic chocolate chips produced in a plant that is free of the 8 major allergens: Milk, Tree Nuts, Eggs, Wheat, Fish, Peanuts, Shellfish and Soybeans. Allergen statements are provided upon request.

Find more popular ingredients at wholesale pricing on