Valentine’s Week Flash Sale: 14% Off Chocolate Chips & Wafers

The earliest mention of Valentine’s Day appears in 1382, but our modern celebrations became popular in the mid-19th century as Richard Cadbury changed the game. He is believed to have created the first heart-shaped box, to be filled with chocolate and given as gifts. They were beautifully decorated, meant to be kept after the chocolate was gone to be used for memento storage. Today, store shelves are lined with various heart-shaped boxes and candies to give to someone special in your life on February 14th.

In honor of this chocolate-giving tradition, this week we’re offering 14% off our Organic Chocolate Chips and Wafers for all pack sizes. Handmade baked goods by small, local businesses or just yourself can brighten anyone’s day, any time of the year. We offer three chocolate chip/wafer items:

  • Chocolate Chips Bittersweet 70% – Organic (G1000)
  • Chocolate Chips Bittersweet 70% – Organic Fair Trade (G1005)
  • Chocolate Wafers Bittersweet 70% – Organic (G1010)

The 70% refers to the cocoa percentage—the remaining 30% is sugar, leaving the chocolate with a bittersweet taste. These chocolate chips and wafers are free of the 8 major allergens: Milk, Tree Nuts, Eggs, Wheat, Fish, Peanuts, Shellfish and Soybeans. Allergen statements are provided upon request. This deal only lasts Today, Monday 2/8 to Sunday 2/15, so act now!

Use code FEBVD2021 at checkout! For more savings this month, check out our blog here. For the rest of your wholesale organic ingredient needs, look at our ever-growing catalog of items at!