In 1974, President Gerald Ford ratified EMS week in celebration of the nations’ EMS workers for the vital work they perform. EMS week will be celebrated this year from May 17th to May 23rd. During this time, all emergency medical service employees will be recognized for the services they perform in medicine’s “front line.” Now is an especially crucial time to recognize all our emergency medical staff that are working every day to combat this global crisis that has already taken the lives of too many.
May 10th brings us another celebration, Mother’s Day. This Mother’s Day will be like no other, due to the mandated social distancing and quarantine effort in place. Make it unique while at home and bring out that creative side. Customize a glass container. In a small cooking pot, melt a 1/2 ounce of Beeswax, mix in Virgin Organic Almond oil, & pour into a container. Let it cool and cover. Take 15% off the following ingredients during the entire month of May.
- Virgin Passion Fruit Seed Oil (S1409-P) and (S1409-G) is naturally high in antioxidants, as well as linoleic and oleic essential fatty acids, making this a favorable ingredient in topical skin applications.
- Virgin Organic Macadamia Nut Oil (S1315-P) and (S1007-G) is an excellent ingredient in cosmetic and personal-care formulations due to its natural emollient properties.
- Virgin Organic Almond Oil (S1007-P) and (S1007-G) is a lightweight oil and has become a popular carrier oil in topical skin applications due to its naturally nourishing and soothing properties.
- Beeswax Natural Blocks (B4025-C1) are widely used throughout the candle-making, cosmetic, and personal-care industries in a variety of consumer products.
- Sumac Wax (B4075-C1) and (B4075-C2) is a harder, more brittle wax than some other waxes, growing in popularity throughout the cosmetic and personal-care industries for its emulsifying and moisturizing benefits
Use code FBMAY20 at checkout for 15% off the wholesale price. Please note, one coupon per customer and the discount cannot be applied to already discounted, tiered pricing, or drum pricing.